The Coaching Experience
Jenny’s approach includes a creative discovery process as well as practical tools to get real results. You can utilize part or all of the approach depending on your time and interests. Jenny takes pride in pampering her clients in a way that is unique from other coaches. The key ingredient is creating a sense of wellbeing and Jenny will provide encouragement and support along the way. Having a vision is essential; as Jenny listens she discovers what you may not yet see. She is there every step of the way. Her grounded and nurturing side helps you to create a solid foundation and her enthusiasm allows you to shoot for the stars. As you improve your wellbeing will be more likely to succeed with your goals and responsibilities.
Jenny knows time is your most valuable resource and therefore offers a variety of services and products to get the mission accomplished. And coaching is done over the phone so location is never an issue.
Why coaching and why Jenny
Change can feel scary but with Jenny you will shift to feeling excitement about the possibilities. Coaching is a great way to feel validated and supported. You will learn about yourself in a unique way which reduces the likelihood for disappointing outcomes. Jenny’s pampering approach and experience may be just what you need. Jenny has also helped clients to better support their adult children struggling to find their way.
Life & Wellness Coaching
• Life & Wellness Coaching – Are you in transition or getting ready to? Health, career/retirement and relationship changes can be challenging even if you think you are ready. Jenny coaching style is pampering and fun. Nothing works better because she helps you to connect with a sense of wellbeing that can then be the catalyst for future progress. Jenny is a leader in quality coaching, has been in business since 2003 and has dedicated her life to helping others be well.
- How it works – After your half hour complementary call you can sign up. You will receive up to four one hour calls each month. After each call you will receive an email outlining major discussion items from your call. Other coaches do not do this. This allows you to stay focused on sharing and the notes can remind you later of important discoveries and action items.
• One-Hour Coaching – If you are really busy you can try her unique ‘One-Hour Coaching’ service. She promises you will walk away with a well worded goal and some action items to get started. This is also good for past clients that just need a little boost.
• Private In-Person Wellness Coaching or Private Yoga Sessions – If you live in Sarasota Florida you can schedule in-person coaching which offers a combination of coaching techniques and hands on practices to help you create the fitness and wellness you desire.
- Or enjoy private yoga instruction with Jenny. You can focus specifically on your needs and receive a detailed handout including illustrations, benefits and proper technique that you can refer to anytime. Jenny has worked with golf pro’s, athlete’s, people recovering from injury, seniors and children. She loves to work with people just getting started with their fitness endeavors and promises to make it easy and enjoyable.
• Other Services & Products - In addition to life and wellness coaching there are plenty of simple, free and affordable options available to you. Jenny has books, articles, audios, monthly newsletter and other tools including her Strategizing Worksheet. For more information Click Here.
For more information call 941-724-9922, or email email@example.com