Life, Business and Wellness Coaching
Expressing yourself has never been easier — Jenny will ask you questions to help you to create a deeper awareness so you can get the best results possible.
Personal Consulting Services — Jenny understands your time and money are precious commodities, and therefore will not continue to ask you questions when you seem frustrated or 'stuck'. When necessary Jenny will offer guidance and suggestions to help you explore ideas and concepts you may not have considered. As your personal consultant she will do what she can to help you move forward.
Not losing key ideas — When your thoughts are flowing you may not remember to write down key points. Jenny will send you a summarized follow-up email after the call with things she heard that may be of importance to you later on. Most coaches do not do this!
Individual Coaching Plan Options:
1) 1-Hour Coaching — Do you feel too busy to invest a lot of time in life or business coaching? Or do you feel unsure about the process? Then take it one call at a time. Leave your call feeling motivated about your well worded goal and your action items that will get you going.
2) Traditional Coaching — If you have the time then try this. Each month you will get up to four 1-hour scheduled calls plus support from Jenny throughout the month. This approach keeps you accountable and you will see results much faster. Jenny is a Print® Certified Coach and clients can take the assessment to assist in the coaching process at no added cost. Understanding your Print® helps you to understand what motivates you so you can get the best results possible.
Group coaching, or work groups can be helpful because you have the added support of the group. This is also a great way to save money. For information on how you can schedule or join a group or teleclass contact Jenny at 941-724-9922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* As an independent consultant, Jenny works with companies to provide analytical and project management support.
* Corporate training services and seminars for topics such as team building, goal setting, and effective communication.
* Corporate coaching services can be provided for individuals and small groups.
External support for both management and employees can help to improve communication and to clarify organizational goals and objectives.
For more information on services and fees please call 941-724-9922,
or send email to email@example.com.
Why Coaching Works:
* Focus is on results which encourages action
* Helps to clarify goals
* Offers support through active listening, facilitation and partnership
* Confidential relationship that provides inspiration and empowerment
* Provides skills to make changes to support goals
This can help you to:
* Get and stay motivated
* Increase confidence and self-esteem
* Be more focused
* Be more organized
* Remove obstacles
* Increase effectiveness and productivity
* Increase satisfaction and fulfillment
* Enjoy a more satisfying life